Buildings & Grounds
Our mission is to ensure the citizens of the county can continue to rely on all the services the County offers. To accomplish this we work closely with all departments, some of our key responsibilities are to:
- Maintaining safe and effectively managed buildings for State and County Government
- Safe access to County building
- Renovations and enhancements to facilities to benefit the citizens of Gloucester County.
- Ensures that the safety of the County continues to be intact with all correction facilities and prosecutors areas.
- All court facilities are ready to serve whether it is civil or criminal court.
- Preparations and set up for County sponsored events
- The department's grounds crew provides personnel for lawn services, snow removal, delivery and moving services.
Robert M. Damminger, Freeholder Director
Heather Simmons, Freeholder Liaison