NJ LINCS HEALTH ALERT NETWORK
The Gloucester County Department of Health is designated as the LINCS Agency to serve the County. This statewide program fosters interagency collaboration between public health and various community partners and agencies. An internet based electronic mail system is used to distribute public health Alerts, Advisories, Updates and General Information.
Partners include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Local, County, State and Federal Government Officials
- Police, Fire, OEM and EMS
- Health Systems and Care Providers
- Local School Districts, Colleges and Universities
- Service and Community Organizations
To join, register as an individual, professional or organization
please complete the LINCS registration form .
For additional information contact:
Gloucester County Department of Health
204 East Holly Avenue
Sewell, NJ 08080