Division of Human & Disability Services
Director of Human & Disability Services
Budd Blvd. Complex, 115 Budd Blvd.
West Deptford, NJ 08096
Hours of Operation:
8:30 AM – 4:00 PM
The Department of Human Services is responsible for coordination of planning activities and administration of the commissions and boards which serve in an advisory capacity to the Board of Chosen Freeholders.
The commissions and boards recommend implementation of plans and program funding for a wide range of services to county residents. Four divisions operate within the department:
- Administration of Grants and Fiscal Management;
- Human Services Advisory Council (HSAC)
- County Inter-Agency Coordinating Council (CIACC)
- Division of Transportation Services (DTS)
- Youth Services Commission
- Disability Services
- Addiction Services
A team approach is used to coordinate with the Division of Social Services, Health Department and county departments with human services components to meet the unique needs of our citizens.
Robert M. Damminger