Directions to Red Bank Battlefield
100 Hessian Avenue
National Park, N.J.
From Philadelphia & Points North
- Take the North-South Freeway (Route 42) to I-295 South
- Exit 23 "National Park" make right onto Hessian Avenue (County Route 64)
- Approximately 2 miles Hessian Avenue ends at the park entrance.
From Points South
- Take I-295 North to Exit 21 "Woodbury"
- Make left onto Delaware Street (County Route 640)
- Delaware Street ends at Grove Road (stop sign), County Route 643. Make right
- First traffic light at Hessian Avenue (County Route 642) make left Hessian Avenue ends at park entrance.
From Points East
- Take 322 West into Glassboro
- Make right onto Route 47 (Delsea Drive)
- At 5 points intersection, take jug handle and continue on Route 47
- Take Route 47 into Deptford, at the intersection of Cooper Street (County Route 640) make a left
- Follow Cooper Street through Woodbury past the County Court House Cooper Street becomes Delaware Street, but remain on County Route 640.
- Follow Delaware Street till it dead-ends at Grove Road (County Route 643), at stop sign make a right
- At the first traffic light, make a left onto Hessian Avenue (County Route 642). Hessian Avenue ends at Park entrance.